Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Beautiful Day!







It was such a beautiful day today....the weather was perfect. Not too hot, but not too cold. The kids spent much of the day outside. Randon on his four wheeler he got for Christmas, and the girls goofed around on the swing set.



Also, wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I pray blessings for each and every one of you this year. Let's just remember that it's not our party....it's the Lord's, and He has every day planned out for us, and not only that, but He does everything for our good. So, I encourage everyone, including myself, to learn to trust Him, and fear not about things of this world.



(Thanks to Helen for sharing on the Lord's party versus our party...you are such an encouragement to me)






HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Thanks Ang-I love checking your blog and seeing your beautiful family-you guys are doing a great job raising them for the Lord!
love you!
Helen