Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Can you say, BABY POWDER??
Randon got into the baby powder today.....he had a fun time, but wasn't sure what to think when it got all over his face. We just had to laugh.....messes like these are best dealt with laughter!
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
3 comments:
TOO FUNNY!!!! :)
That kid......
That is too cute! Looked like he was getting ready for Halloween. It's wonderful to be able to save moments like those.
Post a Comment