Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Autumn's Christmas program
This afternoon was Autumn's school's Christmas program. Every class sang a song....Autumn's class sang "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". Autumn sang very good....we're proud of her, she was very nervous, but I think she had fun!!
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
2 comments:
Good job, Autumn!!! You looked great too! :) Love you.
Agreed! Great job, Autumn!!! Can't wait to see ya'll tomorrow morning!!! (10ish)
Post a Comment