Randon discovered the dirt and tires on the vehicles tonight....can you tell? We headed outside after dinner tonight....the girls were playing on the swingset, and Randy and I were getting the garbage out of the vehicles.....next thing we saw was Randon playing in the dirt (I'm just guessing that he had already been by the vehicles, and had wiped his hands along the tires too)......he was having fun though. Needless to say, his bath was quite dirty tonight!!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Can you say, dirt?
Randon discovered the dirt and tires on the vehicles tonight....can you tell? We headed outside after dinner tonight....the girls were playing on the swingset, and Randy and I were getting the garbage out of the vehicles.....next thing we saw was Randon playing in the dirt (I'm just guessing that he had already been by the vehicles, and had wiped his hands along the tires too)......he was having fun though. Needless to say, his bath was quite dirty tonight!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
When I first saw the picture, I thought it was bruises on his face! Glad it is just dirt. He has a cute little grin there.
He's such a boy!!! :)
Can't wait to see you all SOON!
Post a Comment