Sunday, October 19, 2008

Special Sunday





Today Randy's Mom, and one of her friends came out to our house for a visit. The kids don't get to see Grandma Parvu very often, so it was nice to see her again. Randy's sister, Savannah also joined us. We had a nice lunch, then just visited. It was a beautiful, breezy day, so we spent most of it outside watching the kids play. Unfortunately, I didn't get ANY pictures of Grandma Parvu....I don't know how I forgot that one, but I didn't get any.....I did get some of the kids.
Randon wasn't feeling that good today, and was tripping on his feet all day. He fell down our front door wooden step, and skinned up his nose....I don't know what's with him and that nose of his...he always seems to get his nose!! He did have a fun day though, he LOVES to play outside!!

No comments: