Another injury, yes, for Randon! Boy I think he's passed up the girls now!! He was playing outside tonight, and lost his balance and hit his mouth on the slide. I really didn't think it was going to be that bad, but by the way he was screaming, thought I better go take a look.....and boy did he get it good! Not sure if it was his tooth that went through his lip, or what, but it was bleeding a lot!! I even called my neighbor over to come look at it (she's a nurse)....I was kind of thinking it might need stitches....she wanted to wait until the swelling went down, but said they would have a real hard time putting stitches in that certain area; also it wasn't a straight cut....so we'll just keep an eye on him! Now I'm a nervous wreck though, every time he falls I jump...I just don't want him to hit that lip again!
It doesn't really seem to bother him....a popsicle (sp?) seemed to do the trick!
You can't see it in the picture because it was on the inside of his lip.
No comments:
Post a Comment