Well...Randon just hasn't had a very good week. Yesterday, he was playing in the yard, and started digging in an ant pile! By the time Randy ended up stripping him down, and knocking all the ants off, he ended up with almost fifty bites! OUCH! The tough little man only cried for a little while, and was on his way again. Now everyone will REALLY think he has the chicken pox!! :)
I know the last few blogs have been about Randon, but as you can see he is the one that keeps me going, going, going all day long. We'll get the girls in soon!
Hope everyone has a marvelous Monday!
2 comments:
oh my word. that poor little boy! he sure is ALL BOY, isn't he??? I can't even imagine what I'd do with a BOY!
by the way, I'm loving your blog and think you are doing a great job keeping up with it!
talk to you soon, love you, Kathy
I know those HURT!! Angela, do you remember when we were kids and we got into the ant pile in the front yard?
Post a Comment