Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tallahassee Fun

On our way to the concert!


Addison's face says it all! Not sure whether it was the dancing or the mohawk! :)


Here's Grace playing defense!!



Hunter enjoying the basketball game!



Only picture I got of Aunt Linda....thanks for coming, you're always so much fun!!




The kids and I went up to Tallahassee last weekend to visit the Fitzpatrick's and Mom/Grandma (Randy, unfortunately wasn't able to take Friday off, so missed out on the fun). We started the weekend out with the opportunity to see Barlow Girl, and Superchick in concert Friday night. It was the girls' first concert, and it'd been a while since I had been to one too...we had fun! Saturday we were able to see Grace's last basketball game....she did GREAT...she's quite the defense player, and she even scored a basket..GO GRACE!!
Came home Sunday afternoon, it was a quick, but fun weekend!

1 comment:

Amber Wienert said...

Not to see the Wienerts?