Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Umatilla's 2009 Christmas Parade
We attended Umatilla's yearly Christmas parade this year....we forgot about it last year, so this was Randon's first parade...it was fun watching him enjoy it! All the other kids would run for the candy, but Randon sat on Aunt Savannah's lap the ENTIRE time, and watched the parade!!
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
2 comments:
how fun!! in that first pic Randon is ALMOST caught up to Addy in height!!!
Glad they had a good time....Looked like a fun parade. It is always much more fun when we watch our kids at one....:)
Post a Comment