Thursday, February 4, 2010

Autumn's 9th Birthday











Autumn's 9th Birthday was January 24th, however, she decided to celebrate it the day before (which was Saturday...we're so busy on Sundays). Autumn asked if she could have a friend spend the night, however, one friend turned into four (but only one spent the night).....we took them bowling, then back to the house for cake and ice cream. Autumn had a fun day, and enjoyed all the goodies she received. I think one of her favorites was her sewing machine from Grandpa and Grandma Di (thanks guys, now she needs those lessons!! :).....)
Sunday night we had her birthday dinner...she picked crab legs (YUM -YUM).....we went to the grocery store and had 2 1/2 pounds steamed, and Autumn and I ate them ALL!!

Autumn is growing up, I had someone the other day tell me that I didn't look old enough to have a 9 year old (big compliment...they obviously weren't close enough to get a good look), time does fly, we just pray that the Lord will prepare us for the parenting challenges for the years to come!

No comments: