Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Pedal Addy, Pedal!!
Addison finally decided that she wanted to learn how to ride a two wheel bike! We've been trying to talk her into this for a while now, but she was never really interested.....last night she decided it was time, and she did GREAT!!!
2 comments:
Anita
said...
Good to see that after that fall she got up and ended up with a smill on her face...She did great.
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
2 comments:
Good to see that after that fall she got up and ended up with a smill on her face...She did great.
oops....smile!
Post a Comment