Well, the day finally arrived....two out of three of my children are now in school. What a strange feeling here at home! Randon actually seems kind of happy to have the house to himself! Autumn and Addy were so excited for today....it was a fun morning listening to them talk about school, and how excited they were....within five minutes of getting up, they were both dressed! Addy didn't even want me to walk her to her class, but I did anyway...I walked her to her class, and she found her assigned seat; the teacher had made name tags for them to wear. Autumn walked up towards her class, and found her good friend Hannah....so they wanted a picture together in front of the third grade sign. Enjoy the pictures. I'm looking forward to hearing about their day!
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
great pics! I'm so glad they were so excited about their first day!
Those are great pics..hope they had a great first day...nice to see a blog again....:)
Post a Comment