Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Just a few pictures.....
Randon thought he was pretty cool "sneaking" Addy's DVD player that he's normally not allowed to use!
It did, however, keep him entertained for appx. 30 minutes though!
Addy wanted me to take this picture of her....she's such a ham!
Addy forced this one too!
Wanted to share these pictures I recently took. Have a blessed week...much love to you all!
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
No comments:
Post a Comment