Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
My Little Man
Every time I give Randon a haircut he looks so much older....it's hard to believe that he is my baby!! This is his third haircut. His hair grows so fast....I love his curls, and I'm happy that they grow back every time! It's just much easier using the buzzer vs. scissors!
Especially being so far away...every time I see him or see a pic, he looks SO MUCH older!!!! He's growing fast. :) Can't wait for ya'll to come up here!! We are looking forward to it!
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
1 comment:
Especially being so far away...every time I see him or see a pic, he looks SO MUCH older!!!! He's growing fast. :) Can't wait for ya'll to come up here!! We are looking forward to it!
Post a Comment