Thought you guys would enjoy these pictures (especially those of you in the north)......it was in the forties here this morning.....the kids, of course, still wanted to go outside and play; so I bundled them up, and sent them on their way!
Also...please be praying for Autumn tomorrow. She has an out-paitient surgery scheduled for 2:00 at the urologists office. They will be putting her to sleep to perform the 45 min. - 1 hour procedure, so your prayers would be helpful. Thank you!
3 comments:
Nate & I are DEFINITELY praying for Autumn!!! Tell her we love her! :) And cuteeee pics of the kids. I love Addy's outfit!
You all are in my prayers...saying a special one for Autumn.
40 degrees! we don't even wear coats out when it's that warm! j/k - we are in the teens here right now and expected to be negative 7 on friday!!!!! talk about COLD!
will pray for Autumn, didn't know she was going in for surgery. let us know how things go.
love, Kathy
Post a Comment