Thank you for following along with our lives! I'm thankful for each and every one of our family members and friends that the Lord has put in our lives...thank you!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Hats....Like sister, like brother
Today Addy put her hat on to go outside, and she ran to get Randon's hat too, so they could match.....too cute.....I had to snap pictures!
That first picture is so cute of Addy and Randon!! He looks so grown up (and so does she, really). Poor Autumn misses out on all the photo ops because of school. lol.
Blessed with a wonderful husband, and three beautiful children. Strive to love others as the Lord loves me. John 13: 34,35 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
1 comment:
That first picture is so cute of Addy and Randon!! He looks so grown up (and so does she, really). Poor Autumn misses out on all the photo ops because of school. lol.
Post a Comment